Fri, 03 Nov|
*FULLY BOOKED* An immersive exploration of the divine feminine in Christian scriptures and tradition.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2023, 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
London, St Matthew's Row, Bethnal Green, London E2 6DT, UK
About the Event
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
I'm sorry if you were hoping to grab a spot and missed out this time.
The topic of the divine feminine is one that makes my heart beat faster and grounds me in deep stillness all at the same time - I would love more opportunities to share this workshop and theme. If you would like to host me in your area, please get in touch and we can start to dream about what that might look like...
This is for you if...
- You have sensed the invitation to explore the Divine Feminine but don't know where to begin.
- Your Christian faith has seemed overwhelmingly patriarchal and you want to explore outside that box.
- The conversations feels new and strange to you but you are curious...
What we will cover:
- Why this matters.
- An overview of Divine Feminine imagery and language in both the Old and New Testaments.
- A look at the Divine Feminine in Christian tradition.
- Invitations and suggestions about how to make this an embodied and experiential exploration.
The workshop is not purely intellectual or theoretical, but is designed as an invitation to explore these images and metaphors for God for yourself, and notice what shifts in you as you do. We'll use music, poetry, journalling and conversation to be present with the information presented, and to begin to reflect on what it might mean for you on your own spiritual journey.
Participant numbers are limited to 18. The event will take place in the church hall of St Matthew's Church, Bethnal Green (not the church itself) which is an intimate and comfortable space to gather.
Tickets are offered at three tiers, and you are invited to choose the tier that fits your current circumstances. The experience at the event will be exactly the same no matter what tier you pick.
- The regular option is priced to allow me to cover all the costs involve and pay myself too.
- The discounted option is for those who may be students, in unpaid work, or for other reasons need a lower price.
- The supporter option is available for those who are able to give a bit more to enable others to come at the discounted level.
Whichever option you pick, I am so excited to get to gather with you in person on 3rd November!